A routine maintenance not only keeps you’re refrigeration and air conditioning systems running with maximum efficiency, it can prevent costly breakdowns.
Our preventative maintenance packages are custom built to your requirements as we are aware no two sites are the same, we also believe in transparency, not only with our maintenance package but also relaying back vital information to our clients if we locate potentially future problems with the system.
With our long experience within the refrigeration industry we have seen firsthand the benefits a correctly undertaken preventative maintenance can prove to our client’s, reducing energy costs and prolonging the life of expensive parts.
Our highly skilled and fully trained maintenance engineers follow strict comprehensive checks on your refrigeration systems which resolve minor defects that if left unchecked may result in a full system failure and potentially stock loss.
When undertaking your preventative maintenance all your equipment will asset tagged so the equipment service history can be logged on our systems.
These strict checks include:
- Carry out an electronic refrigerant leak test
- Inspect all running pressures
- Test safety pressure switches and settings
- Check the level of lubricate in the compressors.
- Test system efficiently and power consumption.
- Check evaporator air-flow and advise if a full deep clean is required
- Inspect electrical connections and cable insulations
- Clean air cooled condensers with specialist cleaners
- Clean air-conditioning filters & internal pumps
- Inspect condensate drains and unblock if necessary
Why not give us a call today to find out how we can help reduce costs and increase productivity by keeping your refrigeration systems running efficiently.